Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Dream Come True

I was cleaning the kitchen while listening to Pandora and a Rascal Flats song " I won't let you go" came on and I had to come to computer to put down these feelings. October 2004, I worked at this grocery store in Magnolia "Brookshire Bros" I hated the job but I was a senior in HS and had bills to pay.  I was doing my usual duties as a checker when this extremely attractive guys comes in and starts working as a stocker.  Little did I know then that this guy that I had a high school crush would become the biggest part of my life.  Justin and I got married shortly after in June of 2005.  Going through marriage as a teenager was probably the most difficult thing anyone can do, and living in Korea alone did not help.  When I look back at the 6 years that Justin and have been married, I wouldn't take any of it back because in this moment we are so perfect. Justin is the most hard-working, self-righteous man I've known in my life time.  It brings me to tears to think about the life we both have had to endure through the military and  life in general . I am so grateful that we have conquered all. When it comes to being a Father, he blows my mind. After slave driving for me around the house and getting off from and already stressful job, he gladly accept to take over the ninja duty with Braxton.  Coming from a household where I never experienced a man playing with his children let alone being concerned, I pray thanks to God every night for allowing me to share my life with him.  Most young girls have dreams about the perfect guy, the guy you describe as the perfect husband to your friends. Lucky me I I have found that guy, and he choose me.  Me, crazy, loud, overly-sensitive and shy to be his partner for a life time.  I am not sure what I did to deserve such an amazing life, I am not saying that my life is perfect but I am happy with all the imperfections and my dreamy husband. -Vanessa 


No comments:

Post a Comment